Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby, baby, baby!

As of yesterday I am officially 6 months pregnant ~ 26 weeks and 1 day for those of you who want specifics :) We have entered the third trimester and the nesting has really begun. I try not to let baby dominate our conversation, but with all the motion going on in my lower abdomen, our little one makes it hard for me to think about anything else. But I will try....

School is going well. It is now the third week of school and I think we are all getting into the groove of the new schedule. Our new teachers are still here praise the Lord - the first month always is the make it or break it mark and we seem to be standing strong.

Oscar came to church again on Sunday. Then he and Cami went for a bike ride on the beach. We are so blessed that he is still pursuing relationship with us and hoping that Sundays will continue to be a day we can spend together.

There have not been many additions to the "nursery" since last week, but we did get a friend to agree to paint a large tree on the wall for us. I was going to post pictures of where we currently are, so you can all experience the progression, but the camera got left at work. So perhaps we will post some tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the baby! It is so exciting to be pregnant and anticipating the arrival of your little one! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete