Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank You!

If you would have stopped by our home last Wednesday, this is what you would have seen:
Cami and I spent the entire evening assembling and sorting! YHWH blesses us so abundantly! And as I sat amidst the massive piles thanking YHWH for taking such good care of our child, I realized that we weren't just sitting in our blessing. I was humbled when I realized that we are reaping the benefits of our parents' blessings as well. Both the Potters and Tafallas have dedicated their lives to serving the Lord - as missionaries and pastors. Our parents love to give gifts and have often expressed that they wished they could give more, but as I sat in my living room last Wednesday evening I wondered, "what more could they give?"

So this is my thank you. Thank you mom and dad Potter. Thank you mom and dad Tafalla. Our child is reaping the benefits of your faithful service to our beautiful Lord. Thank you for understanding the value of eternal blessing over material blessing and for the many sacrificing you have made along the way. Thank you for teaching Cami and I what it is to live life surrendered to our most gracious Saviour. Thank you for your commitment and perseverance. Thank you for these many blessings. The four of you are the best parents we could ever ask for. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a great post Deidre. God truly is blessing you and Cami. Your little baby is a blessing from above and others are already able to show how much they love this little child! How wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete