Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Snipets

Pookey's mom left :( Less that a week after I posted of her return I got word that she left. Apparently she came by our apartment the night she left, but we were both working late.

Last Tuesday one of our previous students stopped by. It was at least the 5th time a student has asked to move in with us. On two of those occassions we said yes. Tuesday was not one of those times. And suddenly I wonder, how many other teacher are put in that position? Oh how I wish we had a mansion to help all these teens.

I want to quit my job. Don't get me wrong, I have great job and an incredibly flexible schedule to accommodate my new life as a mom. I just don't want to work anymore, but quitting only leaves my husband to pick up the slack. So I work.

I will post highlights from our summer trip within the next 24 hours. I am just waiting for Cami to look over what I have and see if he wants to add/change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment